Logo & Artwork Requirements
Please follow these guidelines as closely as possible. If you have any problems or are unsure, please contact a PromotionALL Sales Representative for assistance
- All the final artwork must be in vector format, not bitmap (.jpg or .png) unless specified. We highly recommend that you submit your artwork in a Pdf file (.pdf), Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Corel Draw (.cdr), Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) file made up of entirely vector art.
- Any text that appears in your logo should either be embedded in the file or made into outlines. Embedding or creating outlines is important because we cannot be responsible for substituted or lost fonts.
- Please contact us if your logo contains gradients or fades.
- Logos with the same colour in different opacities (shades) are printed as another colour and may be assessed extra fees (i.e., a logo with dark blue and light blue is considered a two-colour imprint)
- If you intend to send us an .eps file, make sure that it is actually composed of vector art and not just saved as an .eps from a bitmap (such as a standard JPEG, bitmap, GIF, PNG or Photoshop file).
- If your organisation does not have a vector logo available, we can create it for you. Depending on the complexity and purchase volume we may do it for free or negotiate a reasonable fee. In this case please send us the raster(bitmap).
- Prints that required more than 4 colours (including white) need to be analysed by a Promotionall designer and are subject to a different price.
- If you don’t describe a specific Pantone colour for your artwork/logo on the signed sign off form, we will find an approximated PMS colour for the RGB/CMYK of your logo based on our experience. We cannot guarantee exact colour match.
Graphic Design Service
If you don’t have in-house designers and want quality artwork for any part of your Graphic Design Services order, we suggest trusting your project to our capable team.
- We employ a team of highly talented graphic designers and qualified marketing professionals to identify and create your marketing or promotional needs.
- We can assist you graphically by doing anything from vector art creation for your logo to custom package design and printing.
The best locations to find your quality Vector artwork:
- The Printer who prints your business cards, letterhead, promotions etc.
- The Graphic Designer who created your logo, letter head or other artwork with your logo.
- The Web Designer who created your website using your logo.
If you cannot find the Artwork: We can create artwork for you based on an image you have. However, we cannot guarantee that 100% accuracy. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Absolutely. We can produce products exactly to any Pantone® colors you specify
- The minimum order quantity for Pantone® matched casing is 100 units.
- An additional charge may apply – consult our sales team.
All artwork must use the Pantone solid coated (PMS) formula guide. Note: We can covert colours from CMYK or RGB, however, we cannot be held responsible for colour discrepancies if artwork is supplied in this manner.
The kind of material of your product usually dictates the printing/branding methods we use. The most common processes:
- Silk Printing – Silk printing is most suitable for plain logos with 1-4 colours that have no shading or colour gradation. Before printing, inks are mixed to the match the Pantone® colour you approved on the sign off form. Screen printing works best on plastic materials or wood.
- UV Printing – Is the best choice to print complex images, logos with many colours or those with shading or gradation.
- Laser Engraving – Laser Engraving gives a very precise and clean finish and is ideal for material such metal and wood, giving an extra sensation of touch.
- Hot Print Stamping – Process to embossed leather